The BFH 1000 is the most advanced diagnostic wheel balancing system in the industry. Designed for power users and high-volume shops, the John Bean BFH 1000 wheel balancer boasts one of the fastest floor-to-floor time in the industry, and also provides advanced diagnostics, such as Radial Runout, Wheel-Only Runout, Tread Depth Laser Detection and much more.
John Bean’s BFH Series Wheel Balancers will enable you to:
- Perform lightning-fast balances in a single spin - every time.
- Handle a wide range of aftermarket/high-performance wheels.
- Improve safety by identifying customers tread depth and drivability issues.
- Make More Money!
Click on one of the section titles to learn more about the BFH 1000 Wheel Balancer.
|Features At A Glance|
- Select the proper mounting cone for the wheel
- Place the wheel on the mounting shaft
- Depress the locking foot pedal
- Center and clamp the wheel automatically with consistent clamping pressure using the patented Power Clamp for unmatched repeatability
- Lower the wheel guard
- Virtual Plane Imaging (VPI) measurements and laser imaging captures the profile of the wheel and compares the information to specifications
- In six seconds, the color display shows the location of any imbalances and identifies the optimal tape or clip-on weight location
- Determine whether the wheel and/or tire are in or out of tolerance
- Results indicate the need for tire-to-wheel matching to help improve ride quality
- Perform runout at the bead seat for diagnosis of wheel-only problems
- Spokes are counted so that weights can be placed behind them as needed
- A pass/fail graphic displays whether tread depth is above or below preset height
To make the most of your Wheel Balancer investment, pair the BFh 1000 with one of John Bean’s High-Performance Tire Changers. The BFH 1000 uses touchless, laser imaging technology to determine the optimal match for each tire and wheel assembly. The Quadriga ATC 1000 then quickly indexes the tire and wheel. Eliminate customer comebacks by reducing vibration due to non-uniformity issues!
- Helps to improve ride performance and pull problems that cannot be fixed by wheel alignment alone
- Eliminates multiple tire rotations to reposition tires and reduces times required for road tests significantly
- Handles any kind of wheel, including wheels with directional tires
- Addresses pull or vibration-related issues by suggesting the optimal location for each wheel in the set based on tire conicity (pulls) or radial runout (vibration)
- Enhances straight-ahead steering stability of the vehicle
- Tracks weights used over time by color type and weight
- Records weights used on every job automatically
- Tailors weight purchases to save money by buying only what you need
- Recommends lower weight amounts whenever possible to drive cost reduction
- Shows productivity benefits over time in dollars saved and also the amount of weight savings as percentage of total weight used
|EEWB519BP||BFH 1000 (Includes Printer Kit)|
|EEWB519BW||BFH 1000 (Includes Wheel Lift)|
|EEWB519BPW||BFH 1000 (Includes Printer Kit & Wheel Lift)|
|EEWB519S||BFH 1000 (Includes Opti-Line)|
|EEWB519SP||BFH 1000 (Includes Opti-Line & Printer Kit)|
|EEWB519SW||BFH 1000 (Includes Opti-Line & Wheel Lift)|
|EEWB519SPW||BFH 1000 (Includes Opti-Line, Printer Kit & Wheel Lift)|
|Maximum Wheel & Tire Assembly Weight||154 lbs.|
|Maximum Wheel & Tire Assembly Diameter||44"|
|Maximum Wheel & Tire Assembly Width||21"|
|Wheel Diameter Range||8" - 30"|
|Balancer Shaft Diameter||40mm|
|Measuring Speed||200 RPM|
|Weight Storage Pockets||28|
|Data Entry (Wheel Distance, Diameter, & Width)||Automatic, Non-Touch|
|Display||Elevated LCD Flat Screen Color Monitor|
|Shipping Weight||550 lbs|
|Power Requirements||230V, 1Ph, 60HZ|
|EAA0307G54A||Power Clamp Nut Kit|
|EAA0247G21A||Wheel Width Gauge|
Because wheel designs are unique and ever-changing, standardized cone packages lack the flexibility to meet the mounting demands of today’s wheels. Putting our customer’s needs first, John Bean offers a selection of cone packages capable of servicing a wide range of wheel and tire assemblies.
|EAK0221J31A||7 Cone Kit (1.7" - 6.3")|
|EAK0221J60A||4 Cone Kit (2.1" - 5.2")|
|EAK0221J50A||1 Ton Plate Package|
|EAK0221J51A||CenTor System (For SUV and Light Truck)|
|EAK0221J52A||Light Truck Package|
|EAK0221J53A||Gold Package 1|
|EAK0221J54A||Gold Package 2|
|EAK0221J55A||Platinum Package 1|
|EAK0221J56A||Platinum Package 2|