The VPI System III wheel balancer provides the ideal combination of performance and value. With proven Virtual Plane Imaging™ technology and advanced, money-making features, the VPI System III wheel balancer gives your shop all the tools needed to boost profits.
John Bean’s VPI Series Wheel Balancers will enable you to:
- Save time
- Reduce come-backs
- Handle a wide range of high-performance/aftermarket wheels
- Perform single-spin balances - every time
- Give your shop more high-end wheel balance offerings
- Make More Money!
Click on one of the section titles to learn more about the VPI System III Wheel Balancer.
- Use the inner auto-assist data input arm to quickly and accurately capture wheel distance and diameter, and also to place tape weights behind spokes or on the inside edge of the wheel
- Capture wheel width dimensions with the outer auto-assist data input arm
|Inner Auto-Assist Data Input Arm Measures Wheel Distance and Diameter||Outer Auto-Assist Data Input Arm Measures Wheel Width||Inner Auto-Assist Data Input Arm also places tape weights behind spokes or on inner edge of wheel|
- Automatically locks the wheel and tire assembly in place at the appropriate pressure (EEWB502PD Only)
Stores all data parameters for up to five different tire sizes commonly used in your shop - enabling faster setups
Allows up to four technicians to work on the same balancer!
Track number of spins and balances over time
- Helps reduce weights used while maintaining acceptable balance and ride quality. The operator has the option of using a smaller (less costly) weight with a touch of a button
|EEWB502D||VPI System III Wheel Balancer with Quick-Nut|
|EEWB502PD||VPI System III Wheel Balancer with Power Clamp|
|Maximum Wheel & Tire Assembly Weight||154 lbs.|
|Maximum Wheel & Tire Assembly Diameter||44"|
|Maximum Wheel & Tire Assembly Width||21"|
|Wheel Diameter Range||8" - 30"|
|Balancer Shaft Diameter||40mm|
|Measuring Speed||200 RPM|
|Weight Storage Pockets||17|
|Data Entry (Wheel Distance, Diameter, & Width)||Automatic via Auto-Assist Data Input Arms|
|Display||Elevated 3-Window LED|
|Shipping Weight||380 lbs|
|Power Requirements||230V, 1Ph, 60HZ|
|EAA0247G21A||Wheel Width Gauge|
Because wheel designs are unique and ever-changing, standardized cone packages lack the flexibility to meet the mounting demands of today’s wheels. Putting our customer’s needs first, John Bean offers a selection of cone packages capable of servicing a wide range of wheel and tire assemblies.
|EAK0221J31A||7 Cone Kit (1.7" - 6.3")|
|EAK0221J60A||4 Cone Kit (2.1" - 5.2")|
|EAK0221J50A||1 Ton Plate Package|
|EAK0221J51A||CenTor System (For SUV and Light Truck)|
|EAK0221J52A||Light Truck Package|
|EAK0221J53A||Gold Package 1|
|EAK0221J54A||Gold Package 2|
|EAK0221J55A||Platinum Package 1|
|EAK0221J56A||Platinum Package 2|