The John Bean integrated suspension and steering joint play detectors are made to the highest specifications from strong, heavy-gauge steel which provides a long-lasting structure tough enough for any workshop that is in constant use.
They are more likely than any other on the market to find faults as they accentuate any wear in the steering.
- Hydraulic operation for maximum power
- Two sets of moving plates for maximum power and increased wear detection
- Meets and exceeds all class IV and VII DVSA specifications
- Fast one-person inspection of steering and suspension joint and steering linkage components
- Auto self-centring
- Controls are handled through the wireless inspection lamp
|4 Post Car Lift Play Detector||Car Scissor Lift Play Detector|
|Lamp Supply||Low voltage wireless||24v|
|Button Supply||Low voltage wireless||24v|
|Max Capacity On Each Plate||1300kg||1300kg|
|Max Stroke Lateral Movement||± 40mm||± 40mm|
|Max Angle Pivotal Movement||8º Degrees||8º Degrees|
|Max Thrust For Each Plate||10 Kilo newton per wheel||10 Kilo newton per wheel|
*Snap-on reserves the right to make changes to specifications without notice and without making changes retroactively.