Automatic Tyre Changer
Automatic Tyre Changer
The new automatic tyre changer VAS 6616 convinces with its quick procedures, controlled power and accuracy and consequently guarantees optimum results because all operations are highly efficient and labour-saving, with no risk to damage both tyres and rims.
This tyre changer is designed to handle all types of wheels and tyres, especially UHP and run-flat tyres.
- RECOMMENDED BY VOLKSWAGEN
- Certified by wdk for gentle and user-friendly mounting and demounting of UHP and run-flat tyres in line with OEM specifications
- Non-contact detection of rim contour by laser
- Automatic control of mounting and demounting tools, user only has to start operation on the control console
- Automatic labour-saving and accurate positioning of wheels on clamping flange by means of wheel lift
- For rims of 12" - 30"
- Hydraulic clamping of wheel via clamping flange and quick nut
- Rotating bead breaker disc with adjustable pitch angle
- Integrated bead pusher
- Finish in RAL 7040
- With top-side bead seating kit
AUTOMATIC MOUNTING DEMOUNTING CYCLE
Facilitates all mounting and demounting operations. It makes operations with run-flat tyres and UHP tyres easy.
The centre-clamp design has numerous benefits: most important is the drastically reduced risk of damage and that there are no restrictions of the turntables with clamping jaws, while automatic locking of the wheel provides fast, safe and correct clamping of the wheel.
A direct burst of compressed air facilitates bead seating. The GP models offer a top-side bead seater with a 24-litre tank.
The leverless tool supersedes the conventional tyre lever. It pulls the bead over the rim edge, being as gentle to the tyre as can be and and reducing the effort of the operator.
WHEEL LIFT QUADRIGA
The ergonomic wheel lift reduces fatigue on the operator and increases productivity.
|Clamping System||Automatic pilot hole|
|Max. wheel diameter||1200mm|
|Power supply||230 VAC 1ph 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions LxWxH||1290/1350 x 2240 x 1850 mm|
*Snap-on reserves the right to make changes to specifications without notice and without making changes retroactively.
|M/D tool technology|
|Tool vertical positioning|
|Outside clamping range|
|Inside clamping range|
|Max wheel width||mm|
|Max wheel width||inch|
|Max. Wheel diametre||mm|
|Bead seating- Top-side inflation|
|Power supply (Amperage)||A|
|Installed motor power|