Video Wheel Balancer
Video Wheel Balancer
See how patented technology and video display operation from the John Bean B200 wheel balancer will help you help your customers.
The B200 is for cars, light trucks and motorcycles.
It includes 2D SAPE (Semi-Automatic Parameter Entry) to measure wheel offset and wheel diameter in one process, the VPI measuring system for high accuracy, split weight mode to hide weights behind spokes to provide a better visual finish, and an intuitive control panel with video display.
Pair up the B200 with the John Bean T5325 tyre changer to create a tyre and wheel service package for your workshop.
- 2D SAPE (Semi-Automatic Parameter Entry): Measure the wheel offset and wheel rim diameter in one process
- Hidden weight mode: Place adhesive weights behind spokes, giving you an appealing cosmetic finish
- VPM measuring system: Achieve accuracy and reliability by limiting discrepancies caused by changes in ambient temperature
- Tyre matching mode: Optimise tyre to rim and use fewer weights
- Small footprint: The compact unit makes the most of your garage space
- QuickBal: Reduce measurement time by 30%
- EasyAlu: Automatic configuration of the inside position for weight application makes working on aluminium wheels simple
- Constant measuring speed: Get a measuring speed of 200rpm
- User friendly interface with video display: The display, guides you through the balancing process step by step with useful images and videos
|Adhesive Weight Position||12h (SAPE gauge for ALU P)|
|Hidden Weight Mode||Yes|
|Imbalance Optimisation Program||Yes|
|Balancing Program Selection||Manual|
|Spoke Position Detection||Manual|
|Wheel Clamping||Quick Nut|
|Cycle Start||Automatic on closing hood|
|Wheel Braking After Measurement||Automatic|
|Maximum Wheel Width||20in|
|Maximum Wheel Diameter||37.8in|
|Maximum Wheel Weight||70kg|
|Power Supply||230v 1ph, 50Hz, 1.1A|
|Dimensions (WxDxH, mm)||1012 x 781 x 1834|
*Snap-on reserves the right to make changes to specifications without notice and without making changes retroactively.
|Diametre of shaft|
|Rim diameter range|
|Rim width range|
|Max. wheel diameter||mm|
|Max wheel diameter||inch|
|Input power (VAC)|