Conway, AR – May 30, 2018 – Finding your way around any alignment problem just got simpler with the new John Bean® V2280 imaging wheel alignment system.
“The V2280 provides the essential tools for any alignment,” said Adam Brown, product manager for John Bean. “Combined, the XD targets, video speed cameras and intuitive software deliver an imaging wheel alignment system that provides powerful capabilities with a low investment in both cost and training.”
The John Bean V2280 features high-resolution cameras for accurate alignment readings and industry-leading fault diagnosis. Other features of the V2280 include:
- Target Tracking Cameras: The camera beam automatically follows as the vehicle is raised with any lift by tracking the targets
- Video speed cameras: constantly monitor the alignment and provide critical fault detection information to get the job done right the first time
- New User Interface: streamlines workflow, enhances productivity and ensures the alignment repair information from Mitchell 1 is always one click away
- XD Targets: lightweight, durable and impact resistant, self-centering AC200 clamp ensure accuracy and allow measurement of track width wheelbase, off-set and set back
- EZ-TOE: eliminate the need for a steering wheel holder and supports adjustment of toe with the steering wheel turned
- Guided Adjustments: Automated help for vehicles with single tie rod, drag link and cradle adjustments
To learn more about the new John Bean V2280 Imaging Wheel Alignment System and other wheel service products, call 877-482-4866.
About John Bean
John Bean is a world leading source for automotive undercar service equipment solutions and is one of the many brands that Snap-on offers repair shop owners and managers. Snap-on Incorporated is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, equipment, diagnostics, repair information and systems solutions for professional users performing critical tasks. Products are sold through the company's franchisee, company-direct, distributor and Internet channels. Founded in 1920, Snap-on Incorporated is a $3.7 billion, S&P 500 company headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin.